Food

58 Pins
 6mo
Collection by
an old menu with many different types of food and drinks on the front page, as well as other information about it
Ice Cream Parlor - Victorian/Edwardian (Part Four)
an old man in a white suit and tie holding a tray of fried chicken while sitting at a table
Vintage Politically Incorrect Advertisements
Politically Incorrect Old Adverts
a hamburger restaurant sign in front of a building
a menu for a fast food restaurant with an image of a large hamburger and lettuce on it
10 Discontinued And Mostly Forgotten McDonald's Menu Items
Year: 1991 What was it: It was a healthy reduced fat hamburger created to appease critics and appeal to the health conscious. How was it made? “To make the burger so low-fat, the company replaced the fat content with water. The recipe called for carrageenan -- a seaweed extract -- to bind the water to the beef. Beef made up only 90 percent of the patty, and water and carrageenan made up the remaining 10 percent. The result was a dry failure of a burger that was later called ‘the McFlopper’.”
an old advertisement for chips with people around it
hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy
an advertisement for kentucky fried chicken from the 1950's, featuring a man in white shirt and tie
a boy eating an ice cream sandwich while holding a drink
an advertisement for seven up beer with hot dogs and sandwiches
Try a Stackwich with chilled Seven-Up! (1954)
1950s Vintage Ad/ 1950s Foods: Try a Stackwich with chilled Seven-Up! (1954) #1950s #1950sad #Vintagead #PartyFood #RetroFood #Sandwich
an advertisement for burger king with a large hamburger and fries
The Burger King, Before He Started Wearing the Creepy Plastic Mask
an advertisement for a deli restaurant with sub sandwiches on the side and coffee cup in front
Who wants some Arby’s tonight? (1982)
Who wants some Arby’s tonight? (1982) : VintageMenus
an ad for mcdonald's is shown in this advertisement, with the image of a hamburger and fries
Vintage Health Ads That Actually Give Horrible Advice
To Be Fair, the Average Austra is listed (or ranked) 9 on the list Vintage Health Ads That Actually Give Horrible Advice
an advertisement for the big boy restaurant with a cartoon character holding up a large menu