Legacy Classic Power Wagon Originally billed in advertising as “a self-propelled power plant,” the Dodge Power Wagon was a commercial truck produced from 1945 to 1981 that was based on the WC series of WWII military trucks. The moniker has been revived and applied to other releases over the years, but it never really fit the same way it did with the first civilian 4×4… until now.
ICON Dodge Power Wagon, they take a brand new Dodge truck, either a 2500 or 3500 MegaCab, and fit the old body over the top for a ride that drives like new—with a 5.7-liter Hemi—but looks like an off-road weapon from the past.
1953 Dodge Power Wagon equipped with Willock Swivel Frame The Willock Swivel Frame was created by the owner of the Willock Truck Equipment Company, a manufacturer of specialty equipment for on- and off-road trucks. Willock’s invention separated the front and rear halves of the chassis, allowing the two sections to move independently and minimizing the likelihood that the frame and cab would crack or break during heavy use or when navigating extremely uneven road surfaces.