Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Amazing cakes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Cakes that are almost as special as your special day.
At last, Christmas spirit knocked on my door :) I wanted to do a special cake for my family and looked around for some ideas. I found these amazing Christmas cake decorations today and I wanted to share them with you. You can help me grow this list with brilliant cakes by sharing your cake art talent, or anything else you find on the web.
Let the Magic Kingdom inspire your next birthday bash with these 10 fantastic Disney-themed cakes.
One of my most popular recipes! How to make an adorable Balloon cake, topped with gelatin bubbles to look like a bunny holding balloons!
- • 5 Eggs
- • 1 tbsp Corn syrup
Baking & Spices
- • 3 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- • 2 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- • 5 tsp Clear vanilla
- • 3 cup Granulated sugar
- • 2 drops Liquid green food coloring
- • 2 drops Liquid pink food coloring
- • 2 drops Liquid yellow food coloring
- • 1 Sprinkle Mix
- • 6 cups Powdered sugar
- • 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- • 1 drops Teal gel food coloring
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1/8 cup Vegetable oil
- • 1 package 8 oz cream cheese
- • 1 cup Butter, unsalted
- • 1 cup Butter
- • 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- • 2 tbsp Milk
- • 4 packages Gelatin, unflavored
- • 4 oz Gum paste or fondant, White
- • 1/2 cup Water
- • lustre dust ((optional; if you want to add a bit of sparkle!))
- • ¼ cup rainbow jimmy sprinkles ((*not* non-pareils; they’ll dissolve and turn the cake grayish-brown!))