Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Chinese Herbs. Get inspired and try out new things.
Improve organ function and balance the body's natural fat-controlling hormones with these 5 tips from Chinese Medicine.
Finding Balance: Using Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) | Nature's Sunshine
As alternative medical treatments gain traction in the U.S. and the demand for Chinese herbs grows, farmers in Appalachia are responding.
Consider them your new pantry essentials.
Pregunta Clínica ¿Cuán efectivas son las hierbas medicinales chinas (HMC) para la dismenorrea primaria? Respuesta Comparadas con placebo, no tratamiento, medicación convencional como antiinflamato…
Soups are quite important and necessary to normal Chinese autumn and winter days. We believe that it is quite dry in those two seasons and thus soups with various herbals are employed to moisten our
11 · Chinese chicken herbal soup recipe handed down from Grandma to Mom and finally to me, with guides to help you get the necessary herbs for this classic herbal soup.
- 1 Chicken or cornish hen, whole or cut into 4-8 pieces, small free-range
- 8 (~ 15 gram) dried red dates/jujube fruit, dried red
- 3 slices Angelica
- 2 tbsp Goji berries
- 8 slices Sichuan lovage rhizome
Baking & Spices
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 liter Water
- 1/2 tablespoon (~ 5 gram) American (yellow) ginseng
- 1 slice (~ 5 gram) astragalus root (chinese: huang qi)
- 10 pieces (~ 15 gram) codonopsis root (chinese: dang shen)
- 1/4 tablespoon (~ 3 gram) Korean (red/panax) ginseng