Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Garlic potatoes. Get inspired and try out new things.
These potatoes have the perfect balance between sweet and savory. They are cooked till soft and fluffy on the inside and coated with a finger-licking good glaze.
These parsley potatoes are tossed in a delicious sauce made with olive oil, butter and lots of fresh garlic. They’re easy to make, easy on the budget and make a great side dish.
Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges
This easy recipe for Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges will blow you away with its simplicity and fantastic flavor! These make a great side dish or appetizer for parties! | lecremedelacrumb.com #sidedish #easy #yummy #potatowedges #parmesan #baked
Ask a steakhouse chef to make nachos and the result might be these amazing Loaded Potato Nachos. These are brimming with grilled steak, a gooey, tangy beer-cheese sauce and steakhouse fries, mushrooms and onions, with a sprinkle of pickled onions on top. Sargento® Reserve Series™ 18-Month Aged Cheddar ensures the cheese flavor stands out among all these hearty ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Light beer
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Stone ground, mustard
- 1 tsp. Steak seasoning, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shredded 18-Month Aged Cheddar Cheese
- 1 8oz Beef strip loin steak
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 13 oz. Frozen seasoned steakhouse fries
- 1 small Yellow onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup Button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil