Meat and cheese tray
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Meat and cheese tray. Get inspired and try out new things.
A Cheese and Meat tray is a nice change from all the sweets. Perfect for those last minute parties when you are in a hurry. Put a little plate together for a neighbor. They will be grateful for a snack between that last minute shopping and all that gift wrapping. A Cheese and Meat tray is an excellent way to lighten up on the sugar! So if you are just needing a little snack or maybe you just need a last minute treat for that Christmas get together, you need to try this Cheese and Meat tray.
Need an easy appetizer for a party? With the holidays coming, it's time for you to check out this charcuterie board for beginners! With so many ideas, you can build the perfect meat and cheese board for a football party, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!
I have been seeing charcuterie boards all over the place and have been lusting over them every time I see them. This year for Christmas I was in charge of making an appetizer so I decided to try my…
With more than 220 retail stores in the midwest, Hy-Vee, Inc. offers online floral delivery, catering and cake orders, plus thousands of healthy recipes and meal ideas.
Make entertaining easy with this DIY meat and cheese board idea!
9 · Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- 1lb sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Deli Roast Beef, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Black Forest Ham, each slice rolled up
- 4-6 Hardboiled eggs, sliced in half
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved into long thin strips
- 3 carrots, shaved into long thin strips
- 1 bag mini bell peppers
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple spears
- 1lb wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups each kalamata olives and green olives
- Seedless Grapes
- 1/2-1 cup Cheese Curds
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint small tomatoes (cherry or grape)
- 1/2 pound sliced gouda
- 1/3lb sliced soppressata
- 2 cups French Onion Dip
- Assorted Crackers and Breadsticks