Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Morels. Get inspired and try out new things.
8 · Morel mushrooms don't need much to be at their best—just a simple sauté with minced shallot, garlic, butter, and a couple flavor-enhancing secret ingredients.
- 1 tsp 1 lemon, fresh juice from
- 1 medium clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Herbs, fresh
- 8 oz Morel mushrooms
- 1 Shallot, minced (about 2 tablespoons), small
- 1/4 cup Chicken stock, homemade or store-bought low-sodium
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
Baking & Spices
- 1 Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
2 · Can you freeze morel mushrooms. There are several ways to freeze morels. We will discuss some methods here. You can choose one that you prefer.
- 1 Morel mushrooms
- 1 Lemon juice
How to find, pick, clean, and cook fresh, wild morel mushrooms. It's the best thing you can ever eat! Simple recipe and identification guide included. https://pagez.fun/10262/these-59-survival-tips-and-tricks
Wondering whether you can keep morel mushrooms for longer than one season? We have just the right answer for you!
3 · 65 minutes · This morel pasta is filled with the rich flavor of morel mushrooms, nutty parmesan and fresh thyme. It’s a decadent pasta dish that is so worthy of your special morel stash!
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Shallot
- 2 tbsp Thyme, fresh leaves
Pasta & Grains
- 1 lb Shell pasta, medium
Baking & Spices
- 1 Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1 cup White wine
- 3 oz Dried morels
Fantastically flavored mushroom soup is loaded with morel mushrooms & wild rice in a light, creamy broth. Special spices enhance the mushrooms' earthiness.
A soothing weeknight soup simply made with vegetables, poached eggs and gooey Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus additional for serving
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 3 scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces, both green and white parts
- 4 large ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoons ground achiote
- 1 teaspoon spicy smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cilantro stems, leaves reserved
- 6 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- The juice of one fresh lime
- 4 eggs
- 4-3/4” slices sourdough bread, toasted torn into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Sharp Cheddar-Jack cheese