Spaghetti with vegetables
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Spaghetti with vegetables. Get inspired and try out new things.
19 · 35 minutes · Quick and easy vegetable spaghetti with lots of veggies and a simple tomato sauce made completely from scratch. For vegan spaghetti, skip the cheese and serve with a little nutritional yeast scattered on top. The sauce can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- 1 Handful Basil, fresh leaves
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 2 tsp Mushroom, powder
- 1 cup Onion
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 5 cups Spinach, leaves
- 1 (28-ounce) can Tomatoes, whole
- 2 Yellow squash, chopped (1/2 pound), medium
- 2 Zucchini, chopped (1/2 pound), medium
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
Pasta & Grains
- 12 oz Spaghetti or pasta
Baking & Spices
- 1 Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Red peppers, roasted
- 1 Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
I would never ever in a million year make spaghetti for dinner, until I had Daryl's Famous Spaghetti Sauce! Now, I'm hooked!