Triple chocolate chip cookies
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Triple chocolate chip cookies. Get inspired and try out new things.
7 · 27 minutes · Use my reader-favorite soft chocolate chip cookies to make triple chocolate chip cookies with a variety of chocolate chips. They're soft and thick in the center with buttery crisp edges. Chilling the dough is imperative and cornstarch makes the cookies extra soft and thick!
- 1 Egg, large
Baking & Spices
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar, packed dark
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- 1/2 cup White chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup (100g) sno-caps (or any kind of chocolate chips or chocolate candy add-ins like m&ms)