australian opal

Collection by Deb Nberg Vedder

294 
Pins
 • 
163 
Followers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opal ...I have also started tagging the photos I pin, let's see if it makes a diff. in sales on Etsy!!

Deb Nberg Vedder
Blue opal ring--LOVE
Opal BandJewelry Box

Opal Gemstone ring, Gold Silver Ring, Silver Rose Gold Ring, Engagement Ring, opal jewelry, two tones ring - Imagine life in peace 2 R1505G

Imagine life in peace 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The blue opal is lying safe and protected in rose gold circles. (R1505G). The other rings are listed separately. © 2011 Artisanimpact Inc. All rights reserved. Construction & Dimensions: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sterling silver, 10k rose gold, opal. Approximate width: 16mm (0.49in). We can make any size, including quarter sizes. For this wider band, we suggest adding .5 to you current thin ring size. Please just indicate the requested size in the order…

I want this opal ring!
Jewelry BoxJewelry DesignJewleryEarrings

Opal Ring, Opal and Diamond Ring, Gold, OOAK, Nixin

I want this opal ring!

Rings
Jewelry DesignJewelry MakingSilver Rings

moonlightrainbow

do you see what i see ~

Australian Opal

Items similar to Superb Natural & Solid Gem Australian Boulder Opal - Polished and Finished 38 x 21 8mm on Etsy

boulder opals
Opal NecklaceJewelry ArtJewelry DesignJewlery

wearableartblog.com -&nbspwearableartblog Resources and Information.

The Wearable Art Blog showcases jewelry, fashion and accessories handcrafted by artists from around the world.

Boulder Opal Necklace
Modern JewelryJewelry ArtJewelry Design

このURLのページは表示することが出来ませんでした。 IP分散サーバーならIQサーバー|クラスCの完全分散が月額139円~

Earlier this week, when I opened my Gallery Five newsletter, I was taken by the Southwestern inspired jewelry of Patricia McCleery, who lives and works in Sante Fe, New Mexico....

Kakadu National Park, Queensland, Australia

Home - Blend Of Bites

See related links to what you are looking for.

Ring | AQA Contemporary Opal Designs | Boulder Opal
Jewelry ArtJewelry DesignContemporary JewelleryModern Jewelry

Koroit Matrix and Centre Opal Nuts

Dieter Rosenkranz (djrosen)

Koroit Matrix and Centre Opal Nuts

Ring | AQA Contemporary Opal Designs | Boulder Opal
Minerals And GemstonesCrystals MineralsStones And Crystals

Boulder Opal - resembles a waterfall :)

Dieter Rosenkranz (djrosen)

Boulder Opal - resembles a waterfall :)

...sigh #Fouquet

Georges Fouquet//Art Nouveau Jewels

A nice group of boulder opals from a "Pancake" boulder..

Kalled Gallery- Jennifer Kalled boulder opals-Wolfeboro NH

A nice group of boulder opals from a "Pancake" boulder..

Koroit opal cabs -    #koroit #opal #queensland #cab #cabochon #boulder #matrix #mcdevitt #australia #yowah

Koroit opal cabs - #koroit #opal #queensland #cab #cabochon #boulder #matrix #mcdevitt #australia #yowah

95% of the world’s opals are formed in the barren earth of the Australian outback, while the remaining 5% are from Mexico, Ethiopia and Peru.
Australian OpalBlack OpalOpalsEarth

Exceptional Opals