Productos que querrás tener si eres amante del terror
A cat named Malfoy. Great name
i have had the honor to see this legendary post with my own eyes on tumblr Startling style
"Daaaddd, what are mammals made of?" "Well dear, most of them are 99% Blurp" "WOW, really?? But what about the other 1%??" "Pure Squish, dear. Pure Squish"
Tumblr Stuff #28 - Meme Center
tumblr photo comments
28 Times Tumblr Missed The Point
Parks and Recreation my fav show!
WUT *i came back to edit this caption 6 hours later* I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THIS AFTER 6 HOURS OH MY GOSH
The sassy gay grandfather clock. I want it. I also want the "Be Our Guest" thing as well. <-Full of awesome.