I lost you even though you were never truly mine. And sometimes I feel like you never wanted to be
never tell your prob never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. HAHA....that's the truth!!!!! Carrie Fiter quotes words of wisdom blackout poetry travel quotes neon positive inspirational wisdom affirmations life quotes motivational quotes music quotes happiness relationship quotes intj infp thoughts truths infj feminism girl power love quotes
What others think of you is none of your business...if they're judging everyone else, it's because they're unhappy I'm their own lives...I've been guilty of doing that in the past...time to worry about myself and the ones I love...nobody and nothing else matters :-)
Quotes, Life Quotes, Love Quotes>, Best Life Quote , Quotes about Moving On, Inspirational Quotes and more -> Curiano Quotes Life
Looking for #Quotes, Life #Quote, #Love Quotes, Quotes about moving on, and Best Life Quotes here. Visit curiano.com "Curiano Quotes Life"!
wise words #2
I have to let go. We're better as friends. There's just something about her that is so amazing and I can't seem to get over her
Live Life Quote, Life Quote, Love Quotes and more -> Curiano Quotes Life