This infographic below is originally made by Mike, Sylvia, Elys, Ikhsan and Wilson of grade 8 Arctic, Victory Plus School, Indonesia.
8 Pin1 Pengikut
Another Hiroshima nuclear victims... -Wilson-
Hiroshima nuclear victims in a simple illustrations.... -Ikhsan-
Prob-Vent-ities (Problem, Event, and Opportunities) of war and peace, more specifically to the holocaust event... -Mike-
All about the 'Rise of Money'... Be sure to check it out! -Sylvia-
The 'Rise of Money'. A short understanding on how money works. The pros and cons. Money was actually value that was agreed. Without an agreement money is nothing. Check out the VTS above... -Mike-
A simple illustration on how many people were killed by the use of nuclear power... -Elys and Sylvia-
Nuclear power thematic filters. Basically tells us about nuclear deterrent in several perspective... -Mike-
The psychology of war and peace based on human ingenuity, which divided into four sections, 'Nurture' and 'Nature' also 'Evolution' and 'Biological'... -Sylvia and Elys-
The Battle of Midway was the equalizer in the Pacific war. Photo courtesy of U.S. National Archives Collection.
2e wereldoorlog - Google zoeken
Hawker Hurricane, is a British single-seat fighter aircraft that was designed and predominantly built by Hawker Aircraft Ltd for the Royal Air Force (RAF). Although largely overshadowed by the Supermarine Spitfire, the aircraft became renowned during the Battle of Britain, accounting for 60% of the RAF's air victories in the battle, and served in all the major theatres of WW2.
Fresh reinforcements arriving on Omaha
Students "used the Lifecards app on their iPod touch to create postcards that explain the major turning points of World War II" from ADE Sean Junkins http://sjunkins.posterous.com/postcards-from-the-battlefield-with-lifecards
Warsaw, Poland, A boy dressed in rags in the ghetto. Too haunting not to pin it. My heart breaks.
NY Times discovers that Saddam did have "Weapons of Mass Destruction" after all 'Color me SHOCKED'!!!...NOT!!!!
Hiroshima. United States of North America commits the biggest genocide in the history of humanity takes the atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima, killing 96% of its civilian population in its majority, leaving a 4% severely damaged by the effects of radiation on a act of shame - Pin it by GUSTAVO BUESO-JACQUIER
"Town of Hiroshima: A Victim of the Hiroshima Atomic Explosion," 1951, Werner Bischof