Pregnancy Care Tips
MomJunction helps a #pregnant woman understand #pregnancy week by week, #baby #development, #diet, tips for safe pregnancy, and products that make pregnancy..
Similar ideas popular now
We all know that pregnancy can help empower women and be really difficult and painful at the same time. However, there is something about childbirth that does not come out of the delivery room at a hospital.Below are 6 unbelievably gross things that happen when you give childbirth #pregnancy #pregnant #pregnancycare #pregnantwomen #grossthings
Many people around the globe believe that it is possible to predict the gender of the baby by examining the mother’s baby bump. If your baby bump is round, it means that you are most likely carrying a baby girl.
The top question on any expecting mother’s mind is uncannily common: how will her future baby look like? The factors that play a role in determining the baby’s appearance come into play long before he/she arrives into the world. At times, even before his/her conception.
When you’re pregnant, all people talk about is the positives and happy moments of giving birth to a baby. You receive compliments on how you have that lovely pregnancy glow, how adorable that baby bump is, and how much you will love being a mother.
According to a study by the Association for Psychological Sciences in the US, your emotions could impact a six-month embryo. And that’s not all. When pregnant, your emotional health could also possibly create the foundation for the fetus’ own attitudes about his or her life.
Normal delivery is the natural way of birth and is generally safer for the mother and the baby. However, some mothers opt for a c-section because they get anxious about labor pain.Research highlights that 85% of pregnant women can have a normal delivery, and only the remaining 15% may need a c-section due to medical reasons.
Sun-signs tell you fairly well as to what kind of personality you have. You are ever curious and leave no page unturned in sun-sign related books. But as a mom, do they tell you how each mom is different? Do zodiac signs reveal how they influence the personality of a mother and her attitude towards her child? Here’s possibly the kind of mother you will be:
Pregnancy and parenthood can be a pretty amazing journey for a couple. However, all this joy comes at a small cost for them – celibacy. While coitus during pregnancy is possible, it goes a tad downhill in the last phase of the pregnancy and completely stops for a while after childbirth. Even then, couples are often unable to decide the right time to get into action between the sheets.
Your 2nd month pregnancy diet should include all the essential nutrients. The foods you eat during this crucial stage should help in the healthy growth and development of the baby. Besides, your meals should provide you with the energy to help manage your pregnancy symptoms.