Published on October 9, 2021
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 9 servings
- •The perfect combination between S'mores & Cookies!
- •1/2 cup butter, softened
- •2/3 cup light brown sugar
- •1 egg
- •1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- •1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- •1/4 teaspoon salt
- •1 cups all purpose flour
- •3/4 cup crushed Graham Crackers
- •1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- •1/2 cup chocolate semi-sweet chocolate chips
- •Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
Mix together dough ingredients and stir to combine.
- •Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the
marshmallow cream over top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream.
- •Press the remaining cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
Let cool before cutting and serving.