Crockpot Honeycomb Lasagna
Published on May 24, 2021
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 8 servings
1 1/2 lbs uncooked rigatoni
- •8 oz string cheese cut into small enough pieces to fit into the tubes of rigatoni
- •4 cups bolognese sauce
- •3 cups chicken stock or choice of broth
- •8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- •1 cup ricotta cheese
In the bowl of your pressure cooker and half of the bolognese sauce.
- •Take the string cheese and fill into each rigatoni noodle.
- •Arrange over the pasta sauce, making sure to hug them together.
- •Top with remaining bolognese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- •Pour the chicken broth.
- •Place the lid on lock, set the valve to the sealing position.
- •Press the "Pasta" setting.
- •When the timer goes off, do an immediate pressure release and stir well. Garnish with parsley.