A simple lavender lemonade
Published on May 26, 2022
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 8 servings
- •1.5 cup water
- •1 cup sugar
- •4 teaspoons dried lavender (culinary grade)
- •2 sprigs fresh lavender
- •3 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- •4 cups water
- •1 cup lavender syrup
- •lemon slices for garnish
- •fresh lavender sprigs for garnish
Make Lavender Syrup
- •1. In. saucepan over medium heat, add water and sugar, and lavender; whisk to dissolve sugar. Bring to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
- •2. Turn off heat, and set the saucepan to the side to cool. Let cool completely; strain through a fine mesh strainer. Store in sealed container. (Can be made the night before the event)
- •3. In a large pitcher, add lemon juice, water, and lavender syrup; stir to combine.
- •4. Serve in glasses over ice; garnish with lemon and lavender.