Bleacher Seating

Collection by Studio 11

40 
Pins
 • 
8 
Followers
Studio 11
great version of the stadium seating concept New Soundcloud Headquarter / KINZO Berlin

Gallery of New Soundcloud Headquarters / KINZO Berlin - 13

Image 13 of 27 from gallery of New Soundcloud Headquarters / KINZO Berlin. Photograph by Werner Huthmacher

Heavybit Industries – San Francisco Offices: this cool break out area has couches, window seats (natural light) and allows pets!

Heavybit Industries - San Francisco Offices - Office Snapshots

Iwamotoscott has developed an office for Heavybit Industries located in San Francisco, California. The client […]

Renaissance Office: Fosbury & Sons Reinvents the Workspace in Antwerp | Yatzer

Renaissance Office: Fosbury & Sons Reinvents the Workspace in Antwerp | Yatzer

*Antwerp*, though already well-known for its creative scene, has, like many ...

Studio O+A designs exposed brick and concrete headquarters for Yelp in San Francisco.

Studio O+A designs headquarters for Yelp in San Francisco

Exposed brick walls, a general store filled with sweets and vintage memorabilia including a cash register feature in Yelp's headquarters by Studio O+A.

Studio O+A designs exposed brick and concrete headquarters for Yelp in San Francisco.

Studio O+A designs headquarters for Yelp in San Francisco

Exposed brick walls, a general store filled with sweets and vintage memorabilia including a cash register feature in Yelp's headquarters by Studio O+A.

Hurstmere Green, Auckland. Bleachers with lounge furniture and interesting triangular insertion into mound of earth.

Hurstmere Green

Sills van Bohemen take an important step towards connecting Takapuna’s main street with the natural beauty of its coastline.

Parat im Eifflerwerk. collaborative space/meeting area

Mindmatters - Hamburg Offices - Office Snapshots

PARAT has created a new office space for mindmatters, a software developer in Hamburg. The brief […]

desire to inspire - desiretoinspire.net - Love this deck!!!

Love this!!!

99% of the posts on this blog are published to inspire our readers. I'd say the other 1% are purel...

#Transformatie metaalfabriek naar kantoor IMd. Mooie manier van #herbestemming.

Transformatie metaalfabriek naar kantoor IMd

Transformatie metaalfabriek naar kantoor IMd is een project van één van onze ingenieursbureaus. De website bevat een overzicht van projecten van onze leden.

Gallery of Youth Community Center / META-Project - 14

Gallery of Youth Community Center / META-Project - 14

Image 14 of 23 from gallery of Youth Community Center / META-Project. Photograph by Chen Su, Fang Chun

This small bookshop in Bratislava, Slovakia, has a climbing wooden floor that allows it to double up as an informal auditorium.

Alexis by Martin Jančok and Aleš Šedivec | Dezeen

This small bookshop in Bratislava, Slovakia, has a climbing wooden floor that allows it to double up as an informal auditorium. In the daytime these chunky wooden steps provide seats for anyone having a leaf through the books, while during events and talks they can be filled with rows of spectators. Completed by Slovakian architects

Bleacher-style seats conceal private offices, toilets and storage areas at this advertising agency, designed by Dutch office Bedaux de Brouwer Architecten inside an overhauled railway building in Tilburg. See more examples of bleacher-style seating at dezeen.com/tag/bleachers #interiors

Instagram post by Dezeen • May 22, 2016 at 12:30pm UTC

7,942 Likes, 26 Comments - Dezeen (@dezeen) on Instagram: “Bleacher-style seats conceal private offices, toilets and storage areas at this advertising agency,…”